The educational background, qualifications, and experience of the faculty and the names of any faculty or administrators who are members of the State Bar of California or who are admitted in another jurisdiction are as follows:
Matus Varga, Dean, First-Year Law Professor
- Juris Doctor Equivalent, Comenius University, School of Law.
- Diploma in Introduction to UK and EU Law, University of Cambridge.
- Licensed New York attorney and legal educator 2012-2016.
- Member of the Bar – State of New York.
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Florida State University College of Law
Hassan Mirza, Professor
- Master of Business Administration, The George Washington University, August 2012.
- Doctorate, Healthcare Law and Public Policy. Dissertation: Unconscious
- Physician Bias and Disconcordance in the Physician-Patient Relationship: A Participatory Approach to Reducing Healthcare Disparities, Northeastern University, MA, August 2012.
- Juris Doctor, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, May 2000.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, California State University, June 1997.
- Law Professor, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA, 2012-Present.
- Law Professor, De Anza College, Cupertino, CA 2008-2008.
- Law Professor, California State University East Bay, Hayward,CA, 2001-2006
- Law Professor, The George Washington University, Washington D.C., 2002-2003.